I hope someone can help me. I have a blackberry pearl 8130 with verizon. I've had it for about 6 months but today my phone froze up and displayed an error message (i didn't get the error#). My phone restarted itself and when it came back on the OS seems stripped down. All the icons are gone, it does not show anything (clock, battery level, service, etc.). It is just a white background with a list of the options (address book, alarm, calendar, etc.). I tried taking the battery out but it loads the same way. I also tried wiping the phone but it still loads the same. It says under options that I still have OS 4.3. I'm not to savvy when it comes to phones, I would appreciate any help anyone could give.
    09-07-08 11:48 PM
    UPDATE: Again I am not at all sure what I am talking about but I think it may have something to do with JAVA seeing as how all the graphics are gone. I also get the following message when I try to open certain apps such as the camera, voice recorder, manage connections, etc....Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException. Any ideas?
    09-08-08 12:09 AM
    09-08-08 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD