Somewhere along the line I seem to lost BB maps - or at least misplaced it. I have tried in vane to download from maps.blackberry.com but it says my device is not good enough/"does not meet the system requirements blah blah"

so can anybody lend this locationally challenged individual in finding away to get BB maps back on my Pearl.

Thanks
    12-04-08 04:01 PM
    On the main icon screen hit the app button and make sure you "show all" of your icons. Maybe you hid it by mistake.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:10 PM
    Did you uninstall it? If you did reinstall through desktop manager.

12-04-08 04:24 PM
    BlackBerry Maps can only be installed through the App Loader in Desktop Manager.
    12-05-08 06:19 AM
    BlackBerry Maps can only be installed through the App Loader in Desktop Manager.

How do you do this, I un-installed it and cant find it on Deasktop Manger under App Loader. Only apps it has that I can find is my 3rd party apps.
    12-05-08 10:13 AM
    How do you do this, I un-installed it and cant find it on Deasktop Manger under App Loader. Only apps it has that I can find is my 3rd party apps.
    same exact problem here... any solution?
    12-05-08 11:21 PM
    Reload the latest OS (version 4.5). Once you go into app loader it should list all of the components, one of which will be BB maps.
    same exact problem here... any solution?
    12-06-08 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD