I'm trying to instal my blackberry from scratch.

I tried nearly everything. from Apploader to delete the vendor xml

to download the newer version. clearing the data with jm_loader(didn't quite help) tried crackutil also didn't go anystep forward.

I've got error message 507.

When i googled that what they say:" No reason to look; error 507 means that the operating system on the handheld is missing."

I think it's really missing but when i try to install the OS. it starts of good but when installing it shutdowns and reboots. . and this is very frustrating can someone please help me
    09-23-10 04:15 PM
    FOLLOW THESE STEPS (this will delete everything from your phone):
    1. plug your phone into DM or Loader.exe without a battery
    2. it will show unknown pin and click next
    3. select what every you want to intall and proceed for the installation
    4. once it downloads the new OS pop the battery in right away.
    5 let it finish installing and let it reboot

you should be go to go.
    09-23-10 08:29 PM
    I've tried that already also but when i pop in the battery and it starts installing the OS, it automatically shuts down and reboot. when i click on the retry button when it pops up it repeats that phase. shutdown reboot retry, shutdown reboot retry, over and over again
    09-24-10 01:31 AM
    No that i tried what you told me freethisberrydotcom. my error has gone from 507 to 547. another person who has had the same error they have told him/her to reload the OS but when i try to reload the OS i get stuck
    this is what i get when i try to install/reload the os.(sorry can't load images yet)
    I've already done all of those steps. but with failure.
    09-24-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD