My friend has a Blackberry 8110.
    I have tried to send her music and pics via bluetooth from my Nokia, but it keeps 'failing'.
    We've ensured that both our bluetooths are on, then we've tried to connect to each other, when it gets to 'automatic connection' the phones won't connect. She has also tried to connect to other peoples phones via bluetooth without success.
    I've tried to connect via bluetooth with another phone to her Blackberry without success, my Nokia connected with the other phone without problems.
    Any solutions/ideas, please?
    12-03-08 10:34 AM
    The first thing you should try to do is pair with the other device. Let it look for other devices. Did you do this?
    12-03-08 10:37 AM
    Yes we paired them, and that seemed to work, but then when i tried to send her some music it wouldn't work.
    12-03-08 10:54 AM
    The receipient has to be in the Media files and at the Music folder in which the music is to go. Basically have the receipient go to Media>Music. From there, they should have three options - Media Card, Preloaded Music and Device Memory. Highlight Media Card and press Menu and select Receive Using Bluetooth. Should solve the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 11:00 AM
    Or if you want to send one, after you pair, go directly to the song, hit the menu button then hit send using Bluetooth. (The other BB should have already hit Receive Using Bluetooth by this point.) Then select who you want to send it to.
    12-03-08 11:57 AM
    The receipient has to be in the Media files and at the Music folder in which the music is to go. Basically have the receipient go to Media>Music. From there, they should have three options - Media Card, Preloaded Music and Device Memory. Highlight Media Card and press Menu and select Receive Using Bluetooth. Should solve the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry, ment to post earlier.

Thanks skullgame, it worked!

My mate has now poached all my tunes from my Nokia.
    12-12-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD