Hi everyone,
    I hope someone can help me with my problem. Several days ago I purchased an unlocked blackberry 8100. When I received the phone I inserted a T-mobile prepaid sim card and as far as I recall now, the phone worked fine. I can�t be sure I tried to make/receive any calls with that sim card, but I remember I was able to access the phone�s options and also the phone registered the T-mobile network (there was a t-mobile logo on the screen). Now I have a different T-mobile prepaid sim card and with that card every time I try to make a call I get �call failed� message. Also I can�t receive calls, as well as send/receive text messages. When I plug in AT&T sim card (I have one AT&T phone with a plan) the phone works fine. I don�t know if this matters but with the T-mobile prepaid sim card the phone gets the edge network and with AT&T gsm network. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    10-04-09 01:40 PM
    Suddenly my phone works normally. I didn�t do anything with it. I just left it on my desk and went out doing my usual daily business. When I got back I noticed I have received some text messages. The messages were from yesterday and this morning when I was texting my self trying to see why the phone doesn�t work. Well it works now but for how long???
    10-04-09 05:08 PM
    this has happened to me in the past, generally a good old battery pull does the trick for me.
    10-04-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD