Anyone seen or tried this trackball or a black one like it?
    OEM BlackBerry pearl 8100 8120 8130 Trackball Track ball/Joystick Black :: Blackberry :: Trackball / Joystick :: Truesupplier - The best mobile phone and PDA accessories wholesale CO.

I was wondering about getting one for my 8130, just because I have converted most of it to black other than the damn gray keypad, and no black 8130 keypad exists!?!?!?!
    Anyone know if it is really dark, or if the trackball is just to black, or if it feels different? As any 8130 owner may know the trackball on the 8130 isn't the best, its rattles around and just doesn't feel quite right.
    01-07-09 09:07 PM
    There is a black keypad - on the black 8130.

I got one of those black trackballs, it's basically the same as the white ones. I've ordered a few trackballs from cnn before and I found that each one feels a little different - I've had buttery smooth, really gritty, and some in between.
    01-08-09 12:52 AM
    Pretty pricey! I would just use the one you have for a while. It will turn black after a while of use.
    01-08-09 06:53 AM
    There is a black keypad - on the black 8130.

I got one of those black trackballs, it's basically the same as the white ones. I've ordered a few trackballs from cnn before and I found that each one feels a little different - I've had buttery smooth, really gritty, and some in between.
    Do you have a link that shows a black keypad on an 8130? Isn't that only for the 8100?
    01-09-09 12:39 AM
    Mine looks like that black trackball after a few months of use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD