I have different peoples birthdays saved in my address book and my phone will notify me on the day of. However, it does so @ midnight and this is obviously not a time I am gonna call someone and wish them a happy BD. How can I change the notify time to something more reasonable like say 9 AM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 12:13 PM
    Have you gone into the actual entry and change the reminder time (30 mins, 1 day, 1 week, etc)?
    08-02-08 12:34 PM
    My thoughts exactly cooley...even thought I call mine at midnight to try to be the first to say happy birthday
    08-02-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks for the replies. So help me out...I go into calender app for the day and "all day event" is checked so it doesn't give me an option for time to be notified. Should I uncheck this box? Also, if I set a reminder for 4 hours prior to the event, then that would mean it reminds me at 8 PM on the previous day of the birthday. By the next day I will have forgotten again.
    08-02-08 01:55 PM
    lol maybe u can change it from all day to event to say 12pm appt time and then show time as busy, set that no so u can schedule other things at 12pm. So then if it reminds u 4 hours before, it will go off at 8am. or something similar to that lol.
    08-02-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD