ok well i dont exactly stay in a small town but i do live in ms, anyway i have a problem, I have a bb pearl 8130 and i'm with cellular south, I cant play any streaming media or youtube or even moodio.fm i always get the (error has occurred attempting to play media, i am running os 4.5.0.89 so i know thats not the problem, i have all my browser items checked, and i switch back and forth between bb broswer and microsoft ie but neither one of them seem to make a diff, i also have opera, but that still doesnt work,so my bb family could somebody give me some insight into what the prob is............!!!!!!!!!
    Thanx in advance
    11-16-08 12:12 PM
    I am cell south too have the same problem I emailed corporate about it they claim it ain't cell south it on the other end they blame youtube or whomever I ask about in the emails so go figure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 01:37 PM
    Cell South also, and I can't play any youtube vids. I was able to get a country station to play on moodio.fm.
    11-16-08 02:18 PM
    I've never heard of this problem on Cellular south. I would keep emailing them and calling them about it. I don't think its Youtubes fault. By the way hello my fellow mississippian lol
    11-16-08 03:01 PM
    I'm with cell south too, youtube doesn't work for me either. Been using Vuclip web video search
    They have the same vids

Also try berrytunes.com

11-16-08 08:33 PM
    I'm from Mississippi also!

11-16-08 08:36 PM
    well i say we storm the cell south headquarters and demand equal blackberry access as other companies, and i'm from ocean springs, where is everybody else from
    11-17-08 02:19 PM
    well i say we storm the cell south headquarters and demand equal blackberry access as other companies, and i'm from ocean springs, where is everybody else from
    Columbus, MS
    11-17-08 02:22 PM
    richland, suburb of jackson.
    11-17-08 03:26 PM
    From Crystal Springs and have the same problems with Moodio and youtube. Saw where someone has berrytunes, how do you like it?
    11-18-08 01:48 PM
    wow! sorry off topic but I am from MS also, Greenville. Dang I did not realize that there were this many people on here from MS.. Ok back on topic, sorry I dont have cell south but sure hope you get your problem resolved.

Julian
    11-18-08 02:41 PM
    oh ok jwolfe i went to school at ms valley so i'm familar with greenville, i know where crystal springs is, and richland and i def know about columbus, (muw) lol!
    11-18-08 02:44 PM
    I've never heard of this problem on Cellular south. I would keep emailing them and calling them about it. I don't think its Youtubes fault. By the way hello my fellow mississippian lol
    Correct! It is not youtube. I'm 99% convinced that the amount of data required to stream video is limited on the network side. Understandably this could be for various reasons in an effort to free up resources for other uses, but I dont believe this is a youtube issue and is really unfair for anyone from CSouth to say that it is. I am a die hard CSouth fan, but I will admit that some of the cust service reps (store and phone) will tell you just about anything!
    11-18-08 02:56 PM
    I forgot....Hello MS'ers.....Grenada area here.
    11-18-08 02:58 PM
    ok so what can we as cellsouth customers do to get the full blackberry experience, suggestions anyone?
    11-18-08 10:55 PM
    From Crystal Springs and have the same problems with Moodio and youtube. Saw where someone has berrytunes, how do you like it?
    Its great, love the podcast. Listen to Leo laporte, used to be on tech TV. Its got to be cell south with the problem, there's another site I go to and it will not steam but if you save the video, you can watch it.

I from the Brandon area.

11-19-08 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD