No problem.
    12-29-07 09:21 AM
    Does Sprint also have a site for OS reload?
    12-29-07 10:38 PM
    12-29-07 10:41 PM
    You know, I wonder how many 8130 did Sprint actually sell and how many they replaced because lack of BB Tech Support Knowledge.
    I know they've HAD to replace alot of phones that they didnt need to. I got my 8130 the day after Thanksgiving and went back in two days later to ask their techs about the deleting of sms and call logs and they were like "its probably a bad phone, we'll replace that one and get you a brand new one"
    12-30-07 11:40 AM
    I know they've HAD to replace alot of phones that they didnt need to. I got my 8130 the day after Thanksgiving and went back in two days later to ask their techs about the deleting of sms and call logs and they were like "its probably a bad phone, we'll replace that one and get you a brand new one"
    I know they told me the same thing. I believe if they just properly trained their employees it could solve a lot of their problems. By the way, Sprint doesn't even provide Tech Support on the blackberries they sell. They outsourced that to EDS, which is way we probably get the short end of the stick. They haven't even invested enough to have thier own employees support our devices.
    12-30-07 11:51 AM
    I have Alltel and I got my first BB 8130 on the first day they were for sale, December 13. I went to Handango and tried to download their program for downloading 3rd party programs onto my 8130 and it locked up - dead as a fritter! Just kept trying to reboot but it never did. So I went back to Alltel and they gave me another BB 1830 with no problem.

This time I called Alltel's tech support and told them the problem. They downloaded the Handango program to the BB 8130 they had there with no problem so I tried it with them on the phone with me. Same thing! So back it went too.

So I'm on my third one and I have found I can buy anything I want through other sites so no more Handango for me! I've very happy with my BB 8130 Pearl just like it is - for now!
    01-01-08 09:23 AM
    It is funny how these carriers are replacing these Blackberries like nothing.

All they have to do is reload the OS.
    01-01-08 09:28 AM
    It is funny how these carriers are replacing these Blackberries like nothing.

All they have to do is reload the OS.
    That does seem strange that they don't just reload the OS, especially when you can do it yourself. Mine has work great since I followed your instructions. Kind of a pain to reload some lost apps, but a small price to pay for getting my BB back!
    01-01-08 10:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD