I just got my "best skins ever" skins in and I was wondering how long it takes for the product to dry. Just curious if I should wait until a time that I won't need my phone for a long period of time. Thanks.
    02-08-08 01:07 PM
    not long at all and you can still use your phone while it is drying, very minimal water used
    02-08-08 01:07 PM
    I just got my "best skins ever" skins in and I was wondering how long it takes for the product to dry. Just curious if I should wait until a time that I won't need my phone for a long period of time. Thanks.
    It will dry over the next 48 hours or so but like above you can pretty much use it right away. Wait like 10 or 15 minutes after applying though so you don't mess it up.
    02-08-08 01:10 PM
    So if I put it on right now, I will be able to put it in my pocket this evening when I go out?
    02-08-08 01:11 PM
    So if I put it on right now, I will be able to put it in my pocket this evening when I go out?
    Yup. Just let it sit out a bit to get set. It will be fine to handle by this evening, and will dry up and adhere even more over the next 24-48 hours.
    02-08-08 01:17 PM
    I let mine sit for an evening without using it. It was tough, but i just occupied myself with something else. It was dry enough to handle after 20-30 min prolly.
    02-08-08 01:58 PM
    mine should be in next week for my pearl. It says to turn it off for 24hrs....im not sure if I can do that lol

anyone else turn theirs off for 24hrs?
    02-08-08 02:06 PM
    Just put mine on about 3 hours ago. I put it on my Blackberry and my Mac. Pretty easay process for the Blackberry. And it dry very fast. The Mac was a little bit harder.
    02-08-08 05:27 PM
    I didn't turn mine off. Don't see the point really. If you soak it and get it wet with it on or off it will fry so no need to power down. Just be careful and don't get more water than you need on the skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 05:58 PM
    I didn't turn mine off. Don't see the point really. If you soak it and get it wet with it on or off it will fry so no need to power down. Just be careful and don't get more water than you need on the skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's probably safe but it can make a difference for sure. If the battery is out and the circuits get a little wet, but have a chance to dry completely there is less chance for it to short out. I think my BB has gotten almost as wet when I talked on it in the rain.

I put my BSE on and left it for about an hour before I turned it back on. I didn't handle it much till the next day though. Seemed solid. It sure does look better after 48 hours though.

Eli
    02-08-08 10:09 PM
    I installed the skins and Paxx only had around 20 mins or so to sit before I had to go out. I put in my pocket and the skin held fine, no issues aside from the edges of the skin being sticky and picking up lint from my pocket but all that came off. Just make sure it's firmly stuck and you're fine.
    02-09-08 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD