hey all,

i got what i THOUGHT was a minor scratch on my baby, and i near about flipped out... now i'm determined to get a screen protector before spring break is over.

which is best, or how do you otherwise protect your BB screen? i guess i could holster it more often lol, but i'm not likely to use that thing it came with. what are your suggestions?
    03-22-08 07:29 PM
    I applied a BSE from Best Skins Ever Home Page and it keeps my screen (and the rest of the BB) scratch-free!
    03-22-08 07:58 PM
    you used the "total body skin"?

woah.. this is awesome. thanks
    03-22-08 08:52 PM
    I use the seidio deluxe screen protector.
    03-22-08 08:53 PM
    I bought mine on ebay.
    03-22-08 09:02 PM
    aleasa...yes, I used the full skin on my BaBy!! It totally protects my BB.
    03-22-08 09:47 PM
    03-22-08 10:28 PM
    I am a General Manager for Precision Time located in most malls and I just got back from my Corporate Office and I installed an Invisible Shield on my Pearl yesterday as a test for this product that we may roll out soon.

I LOVE it!!! It looks great!!! It did take about 30 min to put it on, but it does look very good and it will resist me trying to scratch it with my keys on the screen!

It has a good feel and does not add to the size of the phone.

If you have any questions you can email me, Rob at [email protected]
    Just put Invisible Shield in the subject. I will forward requests for this to my Home Office to try to jump start the roll out of this to the stores.

I believe that the price will be $24.95 installed, but no promises.
    04-18-08 11:11 AM
    Where would I get this skin in the UK? Any ideas?
    04-20-08 02:02 AM
    I ordered the Best Skins Ever for both my 8100 and mt 8310 directly from the is a YouTube video of putting it on the phone.

You must fit it using the hot soapy water metod and you also should take care to let it stand for a few minutes to let the bullbe get out of the soapy water. There is a totorial and a pdf on the BSE website.

BSE are the only ones I have tried. They are a bit fiddly to fit but once there they work.
    04-20-08 06:36 AM
    i got an otterbox. has a screen/keyboard cover also has a rubberized case. bulks u up a little but if i dropped it or scratched it id snap.
    04-20-08 09:40 AM
    Otterbox and Best Skins Ever are two completely different approaches and are both totally vaild imho.

The BSE blurb says that they do not increase the size of the phone at all. This is pretty much true. The plastic they use is really thin but I have the impression that it will stop 90% of surface scratches and will be easy to replace. BSE skins are also cheap.

The Otterbox looks like it is a really solid and well made box. It will provide far more protection than BSE but bulks the phone out more.
    04-20-08 11:28 AM
    I went with the seidio deluxe screen protector.
    04-20-08 11:47 AM
    I just bought a simple full body (keyboard included) silicone transparent (white) case. eBay for $7.00! love it. I also stuffed a screen protector under it too.
    04-23-08 08:54 AM
    I use the BSE and a Speck clear case. Speck | all products

Yeah I know it's kind of a belt and suspenders approach
    04-23-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD