I used eye glass cleaner and a micro fibre cloth and it left smudges on the screen and the cloth left lots of lint also.

So what's the best way to clean your BB?

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 12:11 PM
    Mine is safely tucked in a skin so it looks new. But a washing machine worked for my old smartphone, after I got my BB
    11-19-08 01:04 PM
    I always use a microfiber cloth, with no liquid, to clean and polish my Pearl. A few fibers want to stick around, but they can be dispatched by lightly buffing those areas and not using so much pressure. The cloth doesn't scratch the surfaces of the Pearl, and I feel better not exposing the phone to unnecessary moisture.
    11-19-08 07:27 PM
    I always use a microfiber cloth, with no liquid, to clean and polish my Pearl. A few fibers want to stick around, but they can be dispatched by lightly buffing those areas and not using so much pressure. The cloth doesn't scratch the surfaces of the Pearl, and I feel better not exposing the phone to unnecessary moisture.
    This is exactly what I do use a microfiber cloth that is used for cleaning glasses. I never use any moisture I just buff it out. Works like a charm.
    11-20-08 07:19 PM
    On those rare occasions when I do clean my phone I use whatever
    is available. Paper towel, shirt sleeve, tie, Windex, water etc...

I just can't get all worked up over the care & cleaning of a phone.
    11-20-08 08:24 PM
    i use an eyeglass cloth works great
    11-20-08 08:55 PM
    no kind of alcohol mixture huh then?
    11-21-08 11:10 AM
    I'm with amazinglygraceless. I use whatever is handy normally a shirt sleeve

11-21-08 11:45 AM
    I'll second amazinglygraceless as well. Seriously, I can't be bothered half the time. Just like when I accidentally drop my BB. *shrug* it happens. If anything, the scratches give it charachter' lol!

11-21-08 12:56 PM
    What about the trackball. My invisible shield protects the screen but the pearl gets dirty and starts affecting navigation speeds.

11-21-08 05:11 PM
    I clean mine with ignorance. The less I think about my phone the better it looks.
    11-23-08 01:57 AM
    Hey I'm the same way too - but once in a while I like to clean it up nice because right now it's really greasy and oily and well smudged up.
    11-25-08 03:31 PM
    I usually blow on it, like I'm trying to see my breath do build up some nice condensation and rub with my shirt or towel...in a wax on wax off motion. After that I proceed
    To place it back into my pocket to collect as much lint as possible

11-26-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD