:confused: Hey guys im new to crackberry and i looked through about 15 pages of forum posts and never saw an answer for this. I was recently added to my companies BES, however there is no icon for that particular email?? it just floods into my messages folder with my text and my personal email etc? I have an icon just for my personal email account, but none for the BES? I have a blackberry PEARL 8100. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! :)
    08-23-07 04:22 PM
    I am not on a BES so I am not 100% certain, but I believe BES mail is only put into the messages folder. I don't think there is a "BES Icon". Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear.
    08-23-07 04:44 PM
    That's EXACTLY how it works. BES = Messages icon. But, if you add BIS accounts (personal email accounts, like GMail, Yahoo, etc), you will get a seperate icon for those...
    08-23-07 08:40 PM
    But the other BIS accounts will also go to the "Messages" folder too. They double up. It's just the way it is. With 4.2.1 OS you can separate your sms from the "messages" icon...that may help you out.
    08-24-07 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD