Hey guys, I just tried to install BeamBerry on my Pearl that I just got. I followed all the instructions explicitly and at the very end on my phone it said some sort of Error 0xac0208520394 (I just made up that number, but it had the 0x#### format). The icon showed up on my blackberry's desktop, but when I click on it nothing happens. I uninstalled it, and then reinstalled it. I didn't get the error, but I had the same problem. Also, the second installation was a MUCH MUCH shorter time length, implying that my phone never completely got rid of the program during the first installation. I don't want this leftover crap on my new phone. Does anyone know what I can do? I backed up my phone before the first time I installed BeamBerry, but I'm not really sure if I should go ahead and restore my blackberry (and if so, I don't really even know how to do it). Help please?
    Septembersrain likes this.
    06-19-07 09:24 PM
    Oh upon uninstalling it the second time I got this error, which is what I got when I installed it the first time. "Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry. waitFor(0xac3ae76427d17f19) timeout"
    What the hell does that mean? Also, I do NOT have a data plan. Is one required for BeamBerry? I just want to view files off my MicroSD card....
    06-19-07 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD