On my 8130, the little processing hour glass icon pops up every 3 seconds and has completely drained my battery within like 6 hours. I've done a soft reset and battery pull about 3 times throughout the day and nothing has changed. I deleted some third party apps and themes as well. Not sure what to do, has anyone else had this problem?
    01-28-09 08:51 PM
    what about a system update? sometimes its also because it ran out of memory, i would tell you to do a batery pull but you already did, you shoud try going into Options > Status and check your file free, it happened to me once too and it was because it was 0 and it started deleting my messages to free up some memory, what OS do you have?
    01-28-09 10:42 PM
    try an upgrade. read thru the procedure and do it when u are comfortable about it

should be a smooth process. so dun worry too much
    01-28-09 11:37 PM
    Anything in particular you added or changed just before this started happening?
    01-29-09 03:45 AM
    nothing out of the ordinary.
    but i did the software upgrade so i'm at 4.5 now and it seems to have fixed the problem.
    i had a feeling that's why it was acting up. i was putting it off the upgrade cause i didn't want to screw it up and lose all my stuff. it turned out to be easier than i thought though! thanks for all your help!
    01-29-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD