Hi all,

I've tried searching for the answer to this question, but I've been unable to think up the right search terms.

Starting a few weeks ago, I'll go all day without receiving an email on my blackberry. When I return home and boot up Mac mail, I see all the emails that people have been sending to me all day. Then my blackberry suddenly gets flooded with 25+ new messages.

Sometimes my phone picks up new messages before I return back home, but it's missing way too many.

I did recently (end of August) switch my computer and blackberry email system from POP3 to IMAP, but this problem started a few weeks after that switch, so I don't think that's the problem.

I'm paying Verizon to receive emails on the go, so I'd appreciate any help in trying to figure this out!
    10-05-08 07:35 PM
    Are you using Desktop Redirector?
    10-05-08 07:41 PM
    I don't remember every consciously turning on "desktop redirector." Where do I find this option?
    10-05-08 08:04 PM
    You would know if you were using it. I can't think of any reason as to why the two would be related...

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ
    10-05-08 08:17 PM
    Nope definitely never turned on desktop redirector...
    10-05-08 09:14 PM
    I'm having the same problem and I have no idea why. Why should my email program being open on my computer and receiving emails from the server be related?
    11-14-08 04:19 PM
    Follow sunkasts link and resend your service books. This should fix your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD