Ok, so maybe I made a stupid mistake but i brought this off someone from craigslist for $120.00, all came w/ it was the BB and the charger. but the charger is a "motorola" charger and ive looked online and they say "Black Berry" so I plugged it in last night and all night the blacklight was on and i never seen any movement on the battery or whatever, so I woke up this morining and it didnt look like it charged very well.. It had the "bolt" beside it but nothing else. so is this bolt incdiate that its charging or what or should I buy a actual BB charger? i didnt get the CD/CORD, so im not sure whats all on that, but now im thinkin maybe i should of just got this brand new and pay the expense instead of tryin to find the cheap way. idk, any help?

[email protected] is my e-mail on the BB. its works so far
    05-12-08 11:27 AM
    On my old 7130c I used a Motorola charger sometimes with no problems. If it is not charging correctly you will need to buy a charger. Check eBay for a cheaper one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 03:59 PM
    Buy a new charger & a USB cord as you will need this for downloading applications via the desktop manager, it can aslo be used for charging.

You can Download the Desktop Manager from Blackberry.com so you do not need to worry about not having the CD.

If you still have problems charging you may need a new battery.

Welcome to CB!
    05-12-08 04:14 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-12-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD