Hi everyone im new to this site, i just got my blackberry pearl a week ago, and i cant seem to find a msn messenger that uses Data not the txt msgs. i installed tht messenger OZ or w.e and it uses a txt msg everytime i send or receive a msg i dont have unlimiited msgs, but i do have unlimited data plan. can anyone help me find a free program that can work using data. thx
    03-20-08 02:18 PM
    http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft...ry.do?code=wlm

Also, check out this program called JiveTalk. It's not free but it's really nice.

BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go
    03-20-08 02:32 PM
    thank you, yeah i saw the jivetalk but i dont have the 30$ right now so im looking for a free one for now.

Edit- i got this, sorry your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support windows live messenger.
    Last edited by DoLoS; 03-20-08 at 03:44 PM.
    03-20-08 03:38 PM
    Not sure how to get around that. The program came preloaded on my phone so I've never had to download it...
    03-20-08 04:25 PM
    Not sure how to get around that. The program came preloaded on my phone so I've never had to download it...
    k thx, i downloaded the 30 day trial of that other one its pretty good, if i buy it its a 1 time fee?
    03-20-08 04:49 PM
    Jive Talk is one time fee, 20 for one license, 30 for lifetime transfers to new devices.
    03-20-08 04:52 PM
    Jive Talk is one time fee, 20 for one license, 30 for lifetime transfers to new devices.
    k cool thx for all the help.
    03-20-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD