I'm sure this question gets asked a lot but do I have to have a special internet package or something to make my phone work correctly? I have tmobile web but I can't sign into the myspace app cause it says my email/password is incorrect but I know it's not. I set up an email for my phone cause I thought that was the problem but it still doesn't work. If I go thru tzones I can sign in but it won't show any images. I don't understand this at all. It won't show any images for craigslist either. What do I do? I'm about ready to sell this phone cause it doesn't make any sense! Help!
    09-25-09 01:54 AM
    You need a Blackberry data plan. I'm surprised they didn't tell you that.
    09-25-09 05:47 AM
    I don't get why you need the bb data plan. You can use the unlimited text plan with the bb but not the regular internet plan? I'm new with the blackberry scene and I've been wondering that for awhile.
    10-05-09 10:24 PM
    I don't get why you need the bb data plan. You can use the unlimited text plan with the bb but not the regular internet plan? I'm new with the blackberry scene and I've been wondering that for awhile.
    All the US carriers are insisting you have a BlackBerry data plan when you sign up. Otherwise you have no internet, email, BBM or MMS. I'm sure I'm still leaving out something.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 10:31 PM
    I knew that part because when I asked about the internet the CSR told me about the blackberry data plan. Its just my dad has me on his plan and didn't wanna pay $30 a month for it. I wasn't worried about it but now it seems like you need it to get all the apps and stuff
    10-05-09 10:37 PM
    I knew that part because when I asked about the internet the CSR told me about the blackberry data plan. Its just my dad has me on his plan and didn't wanna pay $30 a month for it. I wasn't worried about it but now it seems like you need it to get all the apps and stuff
    The OP was asking about internet and email, that's why I told them to be sure they had a BlackBerry data plan, and not a regular data plan. Sometimes they can make a mistake and not specify that. Your BlackBerry undoubtedly was already existing on a plan without data prior to last month, so it's grandfathered in. Were you to upgrade to a newer device, they would force a data plan on you.
    10-05-09 10:49 PM
    only way to get apps on your phone with out data is using desktop manager and downloading the zip folder of the app, steps should be included on how to do it with teh application you download
    10-05-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD