This seems like kind of a stupid issue, but its bothering me. You know the little speaker on the upper right of the screen, displaying which profile you have activated? Well the speaker icon appears to be too big and the right and bottom portion of it are cut off from the screen. For instance, when you create a custom profile, you see a speaker with a little asterisk next to it. My asterisk is about half cut off on the right and bottom. On all of the other default blackberry themes, the icon that appears is definitely smaller than this one. Is yours cut off? Any ideas?
    01-07-08 11:58 PM
    Bump.....................
    01-29-08 04:35 AM
    Does anyone's BB icon theme have their little picture of a speaker in the top right cut off? Anyone?
    01-29-08 11:43 AM
    Mine isn't cut off. I'm using the today theme with Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-08 01:31 PM
    Mine isn't cut off. I'm using the today theme with Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mine isn't cut off on the today theme either, it is just on the icon theme. This also holds true for any custom icon theme that others make. The icon is always too big for its spot and it gets cut off on the top right.
    01-29-08 01:34 PM
    Mine isn't cut off on the today theme either, it is just on the icon theme. This also holds true for any custom icon theme that others make. The icon is always too big for its spot and it gets cut off on the top right.
    mine appears to be fine when using the Icon theme...
    01-30-08 08:30 AM
    mine appears to be fine when using the Icon theme...
    thats so weird...mine is the same size as the profile icon that appears on your desktop, but in the top right corner, just under the signal strength, it is the same size as well, not the smaller version that appears in the today and zen theme. I wonder why.... even after installing a new OS it still appears this way. Wouldn't a new OS install fix this? Any ideas on what would?
    01-30-08 07:59 PM
    Well, I'm not sure what would fix it, but I'm having the same issue. I was using the bPhone Icon theme and Verizon's .60 OS and it was fine. After I upgraded to Alltel's .81, the very bottom of the speaker icon is cut off. When I set the profile to vibrate, I can only see one green wavy line. I just changed to the Zen theme and it's fine, if I switch back, it's still cut off. Weird...
    01-31-08 01:24 PM
    Well, I'm not sure what would fix it, but I'm having the same issue. I was using the bPhone Icon theme and Verizon's .60 OS and it was fine. After I upgraded to Alltel's .81, the very bottom of the speaker icon is cut off. When I set the profile to vibrate, I can only see one green wavy line. I just changed to the Zen theme and it's fine, if I switch back, it's still cut off. Weird...
    I just upgraded to the .91 and it went away, THANK GOD!
    01-31-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD