for the sprint carrier, do i have to pay the $30 or however much for the BB data plan and another $15 for unlimited sms texting, or does the BB data plan also include text messaging with the email, BB messanger web etc?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 11:37 PM
    my sprint is a little rusty but i believe that it does not include text welcome newbie !
    04-02-08 11:38 PM
    haha i love how everyone on crackberry is so welcome to new BB owners!
    I read something somewhere that was talking about it including text but i didnt think so either. i just hate calling sprint for thing, they are so unorganized and the customer service it annoying

04-02-08 11:47 PM
    for $30 a month i get unlimited text and data service on my pearl
    Sprint Nextel | BlackBerry Email and Web Plan
    i have the sprint power vision blackberry pack
    Last edited by boomerbsg; 04-03-08 at 12:21 AM.
    04-03-08 12:18 AM
    It includes unlimited text messaging, web browsing, sprint TV, GPS, .99 cent song downloads, link to free AIM messenger... Not sure if that's for all carriers or Sprint-only... And, of course, BB push e-mail.

In other words, everything except picture mail (MMS). Pretty neat package for $30. They are known for their great data plans, afterall.

Phone As Modem is offered for an additional $15 with that plan.

This is the BB plan I got for my Pearl. I also talked them down to getting it for $20. Can't beat that. I would suggest calling CS and discussing a deal for it. Ask about Pick 3 while you're at it...

Hope this helps.
    04-03-08 12:37 AM
    The sprint plan includes unlimited texting, unlimited email, etc.

04-03-08 04:54 AM
    yep, it includes it all....commence texting
    04-03-08 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD