Hello new BB friends... Im new to BB world and to this amazing site. I want to get a BB but cant decide which one I like the Curve because of the full qwerty keys and pearl bacuse of the size. I do alot of texting and IMS but I dont mind 2 letters per key. I like everything on the new pearl have but I cant decide for which one. I want to graduate from the Sidekicks I been having them since sk2 and tired of kids asking me what Im playing and Im like no its my phone... lol! I had a windows mobile phone (dash) but I didnt like them. Please let me know which one is better. thanks and I will be waiting for your responses once again thanks

Junnnior
    04-08-08 06:04 PM
    well i don't know about the 8120 yet it doesn't come out until april 14th but i love my 8100 it's very dependable the new 8120 will have wi fi which is something i wish i had
    04-08-08 06:06 PM
    Hello, and welcome to CB!!! I have the pearl and Love it!! Good luck with everything, Lots of info on this site!
    04-08-08 06:07 PM
    well i don't know about the 8120 yet it doesn't come out until april 14th but i love my 8100 it's very dependable the new 8120 will have wi fi which is something i wish i had
    yes I also like wifi on it..
    04-08-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD