My boss has a BB Pearl 8100 that has recently started to turn off the wireless app by itself. This is random, sometimes happens a couple of times a day or a few times during the week. Battery is charged, software is updated, etc. Anyone have any idea what this could be or what to check in settings. He has had this Pearl for close to 2 years & this never happened before. Thanks!
    11-21-08 11:19 AM
    Same thing here. Last week it started. Might have to do with tmo's playing with 3G? If they bounce a signal to your phone that your phone doesn,t play nice with? Dunno. Hadn't gotten too frustrated yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:26 PM
    Ya I'm having that same thing to lol my phone randomly looses service but the radio is on Idk I just have to restart my radio. Kind of annoying espically when people yet to call me lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:43 PM
    Just started happening to my 8100 on Tmobile. Have to check it now and again to make sure its still on.
    11-24-08 09:19 AM
    you guys may of set the "auto off" setting on.... I have T-Mo and i have no problems, as does my wife.

go to settings, then click "auto on/off" and see what settings you have.... you should have the phone "auto off" for about 30mins everyday to keep a good connection with the carrier... my kicks off at 3:00am and back on at 3:31am...
    11-25-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD