I have a yellow battery from an old Pearl 8100. Can I charge it and use it in my Pearl 8130? If so, would I need to turn my phone off to put it in? My husband is a soccer official. I sometimes sit through 6 hours of games. It would be nice to put a charged battery in when I run mine down and don't have access to power.

~ vndlewis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 05:43 PM
    Really would like an answer so bumping.

09-22-08 09:26 AM
    I may be wrong but I believe that you can. You don't need to power the phone off, just pulled the one that is run down out and put the charged one in
    09-22-08 09:28 AM
    Thank you. This wil make the games go by quicker for me.

~ vndlewis

09-22-08 10:03 AM
    what level of soccer is it. i played from the time i was five to my senior year of high school. played school and club and it took me all over the world. i just wish it was a little more popular over here
    09-22-08 10:18 AM
    He refs college, high school and club. Vince played in college and some semi pro. He tried out for a mls team and even practiced with them for awhile. He didn't tryout again because he moved. We didn't have soccer where I grew up, but I LOVE it. I have my fav teams and players - international and mls.

~ vndlewis

09-22-08 10:26 AM
    It was my dream to play all the way through college and hopefully try to go pro, but with injuries i had to give it up shortly after high school. I'm still a big fan of indoor too. which team did he workout with
    09-22-08 10:38 AM
    Kansas City Wizards. We live near Wichita, Kansas - who at one time had an indoor team. He says it is funny, he is running into many of his heros from the team that are coaching now.

NE Revolution is my fav mls team. I love Taylor Twellman and Matt Reis - my fav mls players. Christian Renaldo is my fav int player. What about you?

~ vndlewis

09-22-08 11:21 AM
    Well it looks like it doesn't work. After I change batteries I lose my data and have to resend my service books and put my original battery back in.

~ vndlewis

09-25-08 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD