Does anyone else's just suck? I work at a different cell company, I leave my phone in the back on silent to prevent any controversy. My battery is always down to one bar when I get off work which is only 6 in the evening! Anyone else having this situation or do I just have a wretched battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 06:15 PM
    Set the brightness to less, disable 3G (if availible), disable GPS, make sure not too many apps run in the background. Keep the device in the holster, then it is in Standby-Mode and takes less battery.
    01-10-09 06:25 PM
    Does anyone else's just suck? I work at a different cell company, I leave my phone in the back on silent to prevent any controversy. My battery is always down to one bar when I get off work which is only 6 in the evening! Anyone else having this situation or do I just have a wretched battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sounds like a defective battery,

I can play a couple hours of music, some random vids, maybe an hour of web surfin, and an hour of calls (almost forgot it's a phone too) then I need to charge it once every 2 days. I also switch between 2 batteries I have every couple of weeks (in an attempt to keep this batter life for longer than a year hopefully)...
    01-10-09 06:35 PM
    the vibrate takes a killer whopping out of battery life. Try a day without vibrate on.
    01-10-09 11:08 PM
    That's nothing, my battery is going dead after only 6-7 hours of taking it off the charger. This is with getting emails, listening to music for about an hour. If I take my phone off charge at 6am, by noon I'm down to 1 battery bar, by 2-3pm, its dead.

I recently got a new battery sent to me, this time I'm gonna charge it correctly. I heard theres a right and wrong way to I guess, condition a battery. I didn't fully charge mine when I first got it, I just used the phone immediately..
    01-11-09 10:57 AM
    Well, actually, this exact topic was covered a couple of months back (I started the topic) and we actually discovered that usage will solve your battery problems. What you need to do is use your device until the battery is just about to die. That is your battery notification is red, not yellow. Do this a couple of time, charge all the way, and your battery life should increase. At least that's the solution we came up with on the other topic, and it appears to work.
    01-11-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD