I have a problem that causes an error everytime that I go to Backup/Restore my phone.

For example, I have set my phone to automatically prompt me to backup the info on my phone every week. So when I connect my phone to the desktop messenger it goes through the backup processs. It then starts the normal sync process.

Everyweek right after I am done backing my phone up and right as it starts to begin the daily sync it causes an error with Desktop Messenger. It asks me if I want to send an error report and I say "yes."

It is very frustrating because I can't simply disconnect and reconnect to sync. I need to restart my computer in order to begin the sync. It won't let me just unplug the phone and then plug it in again to sync.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I am using DM 4.3.0.15 with Verizon. Thanks.

RYAN
    04-18-08 01:39 PM
    Stop auto syncing. I couldn't handle the outlook sync every time I did something else with dm, so I set sync and backup both to manual. I do them seperately once a week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD