Does anyone know if you can get backup assistant for the 8230?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 12:28 PM
    I am not sure that I understand what you mean by backup assistant.

BlackBerrys may be backed up and/or syncronised by using Desktop Manager which is available from the blackberry.com website for free here
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites
    06-29-10 12:37 PM
    It is a Vzw option that they just out on their blackberrys for backing up and restoring contacts. I just can't find the download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 01:09 PM
    Ignorant Verizon phone tech had me DELETE my Backup Assistant icon because it kept giving an ERROR message. Now, no one can seem to tell me HOW to restore it. Please help! I have a Blackberry Curve.
    05-20-13 01:22 PM
    Ignorant Verizon phone tech had me DELETE my Backup Assistant icon because it kept giving an ERROR message. Now, no one can seem to tell me HOW to restore it. Please help! I have a Blackberry Curve.
    That just happen me to day. However they (Verizon) gave me a link but it directs me to download "back up assistant plus" which is a different app.

I want the old version the ONLY back up your contacts. It was the verizon app built in the phone. I have a Torch 9850.

If you find the link please post it. I am only interested in the old back up assistant which only updated your contacts
    05-21-13 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD