How do I get my 8230 flip to auto adjust to whatever time zone I am in as I travel? I've had this phone for a few months now and cannot figure out how to set the time to do this. It is currently set for network as I was told this is the correct setting.
    09-21-09 02:51 PM
    How do I get my 8230 flip to auto adjust to whatever time zone I am in as I travel? I've had this phone for a few months now and cannot figure out how to set the time to do this. It is currently set for network as I was told this is the correct setting.
    You cant. Has to be done manually. You can search in the forums for more info as it has been discussed many times before.
    09-21-09 03:03 PM
    Great question, as I was wondering the same thing on Saturday. Being a BlackBerry, you'd think this capability would be possible!
    09-21-09 05:14 PM
    Great question, as I was wondering the same thing on Saturday. Being a BlackBerry, you'd think this capability would be possible!
    It doesnt auto change like other devices due to calendar/appointment settings, and syncing.
    09-21-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD