hey all -

i've searched through all the old posts, but can't find any answers. i have been trying to set the auto on/off on my 8130, but it just won't work.

over the past week, i set it and enabled it for weekdays and weekends, and it hasn't done anything ever. i even watched it at the time it was supposed to shut off - nothing.

i had just upgraded to the 4.5.0.77 OS, i don't know if that has anything to do with it...several others have posted that they've had similar problems, but no one's come up with any answers.

strangely enough, although i've have the phone for almost a year, i never thought about using the auto on/off until now, just after upgrading to the most recent OS.

appreciate anybody's thoughts...

otherwise, the forum has been a great resource, thanks
    11-22-08 02:35 PM
    I just experienced the same issue with my Curve 8330. I set up the auto on/off two night ago and it worked once and has not since. I have had my Curve for a little over a month and it came with the 4.5 OS. Haven't been able to find a solution either...
    01-14-09 07:57 AM
    I've been wondering about this function on my 8130 too; it doesn't seem to be working.
    01-15-09 08:58 AM
    An update on my Curve 8330 auto on/off feature that worked only once...for the past week or so it has been working as intended. Not sure what changed, but I'm happy!
    01-27-09 03:27 PM
    I have a Blackberry Bold. I purchased my first one in February and started using the Auto On/Off feature just about 2 months ago. I own my own business and my Blackberry is my business line so I want the phone to come on at 8 a.m. and go off at 8 p.m. It worked beautifully until about 2 weeks ago. It then started coming on and going off just whenever. Two days ago, because of that problem, I exchanged the phone for a new Bold (not refurbished) and the function worked for one day and now it's doing the same thing. Coming on and going off just whenever. Kinda frustrated with this so I hope someone out there knows something!!!
    11-05-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD