Before you read: Sorry if I sound seriously pissed off, but this is getting annoying >:/

Every time I try to download a Bold theme to my BB Pearl 8100, it always says, "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded." I don't know if it's my phone, or my Desktop Manager (I have version 5.0.1), but I tried all the Bold/Storm themes I could find, and they always say the same thing ! Please help me with this !!!
    12-20-09 02:44 PM
    Wait what? The Pearl has a much smaller screen and runs a different version of software than the BOLD or Storm. So yes it wont work with the pearl.

Am i missing something here?
    12-20-09 03:21 PM
    You should try downloading a theme designed for the 8100. Themes designed for other devices such as the Bold, Storm or Tour, make use of the specific operating system for those devices. Check the CrackBerry forums for your specific device, you ought to be able to find themes designed for your device there. Other than that you can check out some of the sites devoted to themes, such as High-Class BlackBerry Themes, Games, Gadgets & Applications - Elecite, Free BlackBerry Themes | Blackberry Storm Themes | Blackberry Bold Themes, etc. Try doing a Google search on "Themes for the Blackberry Pearl 8100", that should help you narrow your search parameters down considerably.

I hope this helps, and welcome to CrackBerry!
    12-20-09 03:23 PM
    SHoTTa35:
    That's weird, because when I downloaded the theme, it said it was compatible with BB 81xx... Am I missing something ??? lol !
    12-20-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD