I apologize because I know I have read topics reguarding this issue, however I havent been able to find any addressing the issue with a Pearl on the VZW network.

Recently upgraded to the BlackBerry Pearl 8130 and I have been very happy with the experience so far. However I began looking for and obtaining some new applications such as games, themes, etc. to add to my BB. Once I have downloaded the applications unzipped the files and installed and started to run the Desktop Manager/Application Loader I came across this error message..."The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer." The current application version that I have is 4.3.0.60 according to the device properties. If anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    03-23-08 03:29 PM
    You know what its okay now, did some more research and finally found the VZW OS upgrade, downloaded&installed that, and every thing seems to be working fine! really liking not having the promt for standby now, much more convenient!
    03-23-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD