Hello everyone. . Hope you all are doing fine, and I hope some of you can help me out with my predicament.

Yesterday, I went to go get my pearl replaced since it got damaged. (Apparently it got wet, and I swear, I have no idea how, weird thing is that it can turn on and off; just that I can't click anywhere or press any of the buttons to make a call.)

But, horray, my warrenty ends exactly a month from now, and then they say soemthing along the lines of not being able to replace my phone because of the third party downloads (i.e. color pearl and unofficial themes.) so they tell me all I have to do is go home and delete the applications. So, I go do that, but first I have to reinstall the desktop manager (low and behold, my computer got jacked up so I had to do a system restore, fun weekend.)

Afterwords, I start the desktop manager and the application icon isn't showing up! So, it's like:

Backup restore, e-mail settings, media manager, synchronize

(if you need a screenshot, tell me so I can message you.)

and I REALLY need help with getting this fixed so I can get a replacement. Soo, yeah. Hopefully it could be fixed, if not, I'll probably wait till my contract ends to get a new phone.
    02-08-09 03:41 PM
    Don't know why your app icon isn't showing, I'd uninstall and re-download 4.6. Don't need it to do the back up though. Follow this guide:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 06:22 PM
    i am having kind of same issue. just installed a new os and now cant see applications in desktop manager
    08-21-12 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD