I have a Blackberry 8110. For some reason, my Notes and Tasks application icons are not showing on my homepage. How do I get them so I can see them?
    03-24-10 01:22 PM
    Are there other apps that show there? Have you changed your theme lately? Are they in your application screen? Have you tried moving them? Highlight it, hit the menu button, select move, and move it to where you want it?
    03-24-10 01:29 PM
    Yes I have changed my theme recently. Yes there are other apps showing on the home screen. What are you referring to when you say application screen? I can't move it if it doesn't appear on the home screen.
    03-24-10 01:46 PM
    You have your a certain number of apps along the bottom or sides along with your wallpaper on your homescreen.The screen you get to by hitting back until you can't anymore. Now in that screen, if you hit your menu button (the one with the dots, BBlogo) That is your application screen, it list all your apps in rows, you can scroll through them. The apps that are at the top of that screen will show in your homescreen.

So from the application screen, Highlight the app you want to move into one of those first spots, don't select it though. Now, hit the menu button (the one with dots) that will bring the menu up, select "move" you can now move that app to one of the spots at the top of the screen. You can also create folders from that same menu, and you can choose to move an app into a folder too.

I hope this helps.
    03-24-10 02:07 PM
    The app that I am trying to see is "memos" which is in outlook and I have it set up to synch with my pc. I can't find that application anywhere in the BB. Any suggestions?
    03-24-10 04:42 PM
    Well this is the first time you mentioned Outlook. So these tasks and memos were displayed on your homescreen, or was there an app that you went into? I don't use Outlook, so I don't know too much how it works.

If they were apps you went into, then they are somewhere in all your icons, maybe another folder or something. All the icons get set to default when install a new theme.
    03-24-10 05:04 PM
    they used to be displayed on my homescreen. They were automatically synched when I synched the address book and calendar. Since I have changed themes, I am no longer able to see them. Any suggestions?
    03-24-10 07:09 PM
    It is fixed. I contacted AT&T and they were able to walk me through how to get them back.
    03-24-10 08:27 PM
    Cool, so what was the problem?
    03-24-10 09:06 PM
    I had recently been requested to update my operating S/W for the BB. The Memopad and Task applications weren't checked in the checklist of items to be included in the upgrade.
    03-25-10 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD