Hi everyone i am new here and i thank you for every information that i see to this great threats of yours but i have a problem with an application in my bb pearl i have tryed to remove it but it is not present in applications in advanced options-applications and when i launch it (mobiola web camera) it shows something like "error starting mobiola_web_camera
    class 'netrim.device.api.system.WLANinfo
    $WLANinfo' not found.
    how can i remove this app he is gonna make me sick any help pleaseeeee?
    05-22-09 05:52 PM
    You can remove it via Desktop Manager.

Connect to DM and select Application Loader. Use Add/Remove Applications. A list of applications will come up, scroll thru until you see the Mobiola Web Camera, uncheck the box click next and wait for DM to finish. Once it4 done the App should be removed from your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 02:33 AM
    thx friend but i have tryed to fix it through DM but still nothing.even i tyed to wipe handheld but nothing any other suggestion if you know something else how to fix this error
    thnx in advnce
    05-24-09 11:12 AM
    You can use MaxMem to remove it directly from your berry. Do not get experimental with the program though. It will allow you to remove anything from your berry, and you can easily brick it. And be sure to delete MaxMem from the berry when your done. It's an OTA install only.

BerryCoder: MaxMem – Instant Free Memory Boost! Free!
    05-24-09 01:24 PM
    thnx friend
    05-24-09 04:22 PM
    Your quite welcome, just please heed my warning. I've had to talk too many through recovery after they got delete happy. There's better ways to free up memory I can show you.
    05-24-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD