so i woke up to the worse thing ever.. i left my phone on the charger over night and when i woke up i saw on my screen "app error 325" then below a reset button. i pressed the reset and nothing, just goes back to the same thing.. it wont let me do anything but see that dumb screen! help!
    08-19-08 12:59 PM
    so i woke up to the worse thing ever.. i left my phone on the charger over night and when i woke up i saw on my screen "app error 325" then below a reset button. i pressed the reset and nothing, just goes back to the same thing.. it wont let me do anything but see that dumb screen! help!
    Sorry. You need to follow THIS tutorial. After you have done that, you need to then follow THIS tutorial. I hope you have backed up recently. Post back if you have any more questions.
    08-19-08 01:10 PM
    RIM has no error 325 listed in there database so its not a device error. I assume you've done a battery pull?
    NO, RIM does have this and ALL error listed. Check the link below.

APP Error List
    08-19-08 01:13 PM
    no i dont have soft reset installed. sorry im at work and dont have the BB with me. i think its 523 then and yes battery pull was the first thing i did aside from accidently pressing the reset button that showed up under the message.

thanks for the links xtreme
    Last edited by stxeph; 08-19-08 at 01:33 PM.
    08-19-08 01:30 PM
    no i dont have soft reset installed. sorry im at work and dont have the BB with me. i think its 523 then and yes battery pull was the first thing i did aside from accidently pressing the reset button that showed up under the message.
    Below is what you need to do to recover your device.

Sorry. You need to follow THIS tutorial. After you have done that, you need to then follow THIS tutorial. I hope you have backed up recently. Post back if you have any more questions.
    08-19-08 01:33 PM
    anyone know a simpler way or somewhere i can have this done for me? im thinking of just buying a curve but dont know.
    08-20-08 11:17 AM
    anyone know a simpler way or somewhere i can have this done for me? im thinking of just buying a curve but dont know.
    Are you serious? The entire process would take less than an hour. You can try and take it to your carrier.
    08-20-08 11:19 AM
    no there will be no point in taking it to the carrier. they probably wouldnt even know what was wrong with it and just suggest insurance. ill have to do this then hopefully i can get to it soon.
    08-20-08 12:24 PM
    can i just reinstall the OS without the wipe?..

or just recover from the DM with the wipe?
    08-21-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD