e-Mobile Alerts: Calls, Emails, SMS and more! v2.7 by e-Mobile Software, Inc.

Considering this product for my wife's 8130. concerned because of a)price b) no trial

anyone use it? like it? hate it?

Right now we are using ringer exceptions to allow for separate ring tones for sms/calls/email mainly just for me and everyone else has standard stuff. The issue is when she puts it on vibrate the exceptions take over. Yes I know she can uncheck the exceptions but I have all her profile switching automated using the toysoft profiler. and alert reminders with berry buzz.

It looks as if this program would fix the ringing in vibrate problem caused by using exceptions and may even replace berry buzz with reminders for missed alerts? Am I getting that right.

The descriptions are really somewhat lacking and I emailed them and got no response. A few flags going up against it but I'd hate to avoid a good program just because of poor marketing.

Lastly if it will do the things I think, will I still be able to use the toysoft profiler? I guess the only reason it wouldn't work is if for some reason it doesn't use the 8130s native profiles.

anyone know these answers?

thanks

Shawn
    04-02-09 07:24 PM
    really nobody?
    04-03-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD