Any idea if a new blackberry Pearl coming up ?
    09-04-09 11:38 PM
    Not that we know of seeing as the pearl flip would be the newest one.. There hasn't been any talks of A new one.. Probably won't see it happen or in a long time.. Try a search next time on the board lots of topics discussing this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 11:42 PM
    Hope this picture will come true.

09-05-09 12:09 AM
    As much as I enjoyed my pearl which I initially purchased for smaller size I would never go back to it. Using my Curve is so much better. Its faster, bigger screen, qwerty. And really its not much bigger. Actually its just big enough as I dont have to dig behind the car seat to find it like I did with the pearl after driving anywhere.
    09-05-09 11:54 AM
    I posted this from an article on BBCool a few days ago:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/no-...ml#post3508373

So, according to the article, there will be an update. As usual, the reviewer downplayed it(updates). But, that's his opinion.
    09-05-09 04:28 PM
    no more flip pearls plz
    09-05-09 04:56 PM
    I have heard of such a device, very thin, 3G speed. Salomondrin actually told me about it, said it's out there...
    09-05-09 05:05 PM
    I have heard of such a device, very thin, 3G speed. Salomondrin actually told me about it, said it's out there...

Yep. I think Sal or Ausch mentioned a couple of form factors - candy bar / slider. Regardless of all the negative downplaying of the device, I still like the Flip.
    09-05-09 05:56 PM
    I think the supposed code name of the Pearl 3G - or something similar - is the Stratus. Do a search of the forums for that name and you should get some informative results.

09-06-09 12:48 PM
    I think the supposed code name of the Pearl 3G - or something similar - is the Stratus. Do a search of the forums for that name and you should get some informative results.

Yeah, read it back in June. Anyway, whether the codename is Stratus or Striker, yes, there will be an update for the Pearl.

09-06-09 02:24 PM
    i saw somewhere on crackberry a post about a rumored pearl coming up later this year or early next year but not to sure how solid the source was
    09-06-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD