Hi all!!! Ok, so I�ve read several threads on the subject of tmo and getting rid of the data plan on the Pearl, thus now NO picture messages! I can�t send, I can�t receive� I can�t even send a text to an email addy!!! Is there a definitive answer and or fix for this? I go to retrieve a pic message or fwd (where it USED to just arrive without issue) and it just �sits n spins� without ever arriving�. What gives?
    Sheesh, even my old Nokia could handle all of this without an outside data plan! Don�t get me wrong, I LOVE my BB (and will NEVER go back) but this has become annoying!!!

Any help??? Thanks!
    09-16-08 08:00 AM
    FridayJonz,

you need to have a message plan on your account otherwise you will be charged per text message and then for data used in the picture messages.
    tmobile should be able to help you maybe resend service books or re-register with thenetwork
    09-16-08 08:05 AM
    Hi Fisher,
    I should of been a bit more specific..... I have unlimited txts,sms....
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to call tmo yanno? At times, they really haven't had a clue, in the past!!!
    Will give it a shot.....
    09-16-08 08:19 AM
    Hi Fisher,
    I should of been a bit more specific..... I have unlimited txts,sms....
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to call tmo yanno? At times, they really haven't had a clue, in the past!!!
    Will give it a shot.....
    I had this same problem. You need to add the T-zones data on your BB. It's $5 extra, but it'll solve your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 08:41 AM
    You need to call T-mobile and ask them to add the Blackberry Feature Enable. It will enable you to get picture messages and send them. Will take up to two hours to take effect after you call them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 08:47 AM
    First of all, thank you all for you're help and suggestions....
    HEARMEOUT, YOU Rock!!!!! I called Tmo and asked em to turn on the BB Enabler, the tech CRACKED up!!!! She said, "You HAVE done your research!"

Anyway, sent a pic to my email addy, and I'm back in business! Thanks for the help!
    FJ
    09-17-08 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD