I have the T-Mobile data plan and only sometimes the videos will play. Then I get a verify address error message or error playing. I have done a battery pull and it made it work for two videos. Then I start to get these messages. is there something that I am not doing right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 03:58 PM
    I have the T-Mobile data plan and only sometimes the videos will play. Then I get a verify address error message or error playing. I have done a battery pull and it made it work for two videos. Then I start to get these messages. is there something that I am not doing right?

hi FSB what OS version are you running?
    06-04-09 11:24 PM
    Whatever is the stock OS that T-Mobile out on it.

06-05-09 01:29 AM
    upgrade ur software
    06-05-09 01:45 AM
    That sounds daunting I can break the internet. I'm afraid I will screw it up

06-05-09 10:47 AM
    That sounds daunting I can break the internet. I'm afraid I will screw it up

its as simeple as downliding the latest os for your carrier then runnind desktop manager
    06-05-09 10:54 AM
    Ill try it when I get home. Is this something that the T-Mobile blackberry help desk can walk me through?

06-05-09 11:04 AM
    Ill try it when I get home. Is this something that the T-Mobile blackberry help desk can walk me through?

probably but you go to their hp download the os update run it then plug your phone to your pc and run desktop manager and it will take it mostly from there
    06-05-09 11:16 AM
    go to the 101 lessons here and it teaches u how to upgrade ur software or hook ur phone up and hit the check updates on the DM and it will help u its not hard at all
    06-05-09 02:21 PM
    Got a fatal error and am trying again...am now at the BlackBerry device software version 4.6.0 and the bar is full and just not doing anything. Is this the long wait time that I hear about? It is the install shield wizard that has all of this...
    Last edited by fsb; 06-06-09 at 09:48 AM.
    06-06-09 09:27 AM
    t-mobile has no updated OS for us 8220 owners
    06-06-09 10:13 AM
    Well now I SCREWED it up. my phone and desktop manager wont communicate. It wont charge or recognise my pin number or nothing.
    06-06-09 10:39 AM
    t-mobile has no updated OS for us 8220 owners
    depends... when i got mine it was at 4.6.0.151 i think or .150 and they did have the .180 already available for upgrade.
    06-06-09 11:02 AM
    Well I think I might have messed up the phone as the battery is not charging from the desktop and is now in the yellow. I had a full charge when I started this endeavor. I have a friend that's letting me charge it off of his laptop

06-06-09 08:07 PM
    Well I wound up having to talk to RIM and get the upgrade and they had to walk me through it all. I am now running 180 after the phone decided to continue rebooting itself over and over. That was last night. They rewalked me again and I hope it stays stable now.

06-09-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD