I got a 1Gig media card installed. Put 3 pics on it o.k. Tried to put some audio files and text files on it and now I can't even find them... when I could find them I could not open them, audio were mpga ... files text is htm... what am I doing here?
    03-23-08 08:58 PM
    Unless you have a program that can read the text files you will not be able to read them. As for the media they should be in m4a or mp3 files not sure about mpga.
    03-23-08 09:03 PM
    Went to Windows website for info on mpga and it said that anything that will work on mp3 will do these...I can't even find the files on my 1Gig chip now!
    03-23-08 11:16 PM
    I got a 1Gig media card installed. Put 3 pics on it o.k. Tried to put some audio files and text files on it and now I can't even find them... when I could find them I could not open them, audio were mpga ... files text is htm... what am I doing here?

Similar question
    03-23-08 11:21 PM
    Just pulled the battery.... waiting ......waiting...... 30 seconds right? waiting...... just put it back in.... waiting .... same thing... arrrgh... I can get at these things with my PC but not the BB....
    03-23-08 11:37 PM
    Use your desktop manager>Media Manager and you should be able to find your files and move them to and from your storage(media file) card.
    03-24-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD