Hello,

I hope there are some experts out there who can help me. I have a relatively new 8120 but have some miscellaneous issues with it and can't seem to find an answer yet. I am with orange in the UK, have not approached them as yet about this as my previous experience is they want to sell you the phone but don't know much about it:

prob 1: won't MMS pictures to anyone but will receive them
    prob 2: other bluetooth phones can't find me even though I am visible, broadcasting and paired with them. But it will connect with peripherals (but see below)
    prob 3; when bluetoothed to my car's built in hands free kit the other party in a call reports they hear a horrendous constant echo, this is not the case with other phones I have used
    prob 4: my emails only display the HTML coded links, why is this? it makes emails very difficult to read, why won't it display the actual objects/ pictures etc?

Many thanks in advance for any help or advice you can offer me!

Regards
    01-09-09 08:15 AM
    Prob 4 What OS are you on? Options > About. 3rd line

If it is less than OS 4.5.x.x then you need to upgrade your OS
    and resend your service books to have HTML email
    01-09-09 08:54 AM
    When receiving a file via bluetoothn let's say a music file, go to your music folder, hit menu key and select 'receive via bluetooth'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 08:59 AM
    Mms may not be available on BB with your carrier, it is not available on sprint yet in the us. 3 can receive mms but I can not send it either because of carrier issues, go to the sprint forum and they have work arounds listed there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 02:53 PM
    Prob 4 What OS are you on? Options > About. 3rd line

If it is less than OS 4.5.x.x then you need to upgrade your OS
    and resend your service books to have HTML email
    Thanks for your reply!

I am on 4.5.x.x.x etc. What do you mean by resending my service books?
    01-14-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD