Choose to believe me or not, my teachers husband actually works for blackberry. He came in to give us a presentation about how to succeed in the business world and whatnot. Anyway, I guess to make it more interesting, he brought in a few blackberrys. I dont know much about blackberrys but he said they were prototypes that are in their very early stages. Couldnt get any pics but he said to expect the ones that make it through development to come next June. No touch screen models were shown. There was one that caught my eye in particular though. It looked very similar to the pearl but it had a theme very similar to the bold. It did have a full qwerty keyboard. It was wider than it was long. Kinda of like the old ipod nano transforming into the new one. I looked on the back of the phone there was no camera that I could see. It had a trackball on it. If you have any questions ask.
    www---blackberryforums---com/rumor-mill/129680-possible-new-models-soon---html
    replace --- with .
    I cannot prove the validity of this, but it is logical considering that there are people that like the pearl but hate flips.

and sorry about the url, but I'm still new here

edit:My bad, after reading it again more clearly (and more calmly), it is actually more like some sort of 9800 buisness device with no camera. Sorry.
    Last edited by Futurdreamz; 06-26-08 at 05:59 PM.
    06-26-08 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD