Hi,

I just received my new Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220 today from Orange and they told me before I ordered it that it supported Oranges Line2 facility (Also known as ALS - Alternate Line Service) whereby you can have two phone numbers associated with the phone and switch between them for dialing out.

I cannot see how to select my second line for dialing out and can't find any reference to ALS/Line2 in the manual, can anyone tell me the status of this in the 8220 ?

Thanks,

Boo
    03-31-09 09:10 AM
    If you have two numbers associated with your Sim card then you can switch back and forth between them. In the phone application, click your phone number at the top of the screen. Click the phone number that you want to set as the active phone number.
    03-31-09 09:59 AM
    If you have two numbers associated with your Sim card then you can switch back and forth between them. In the phone application, click your phone number at the top of the screen. Click the phone number that you want to set as the active phone number.
    Thanks, I did find that in the end but I had to turn the phone off and remove the battery before it would display either of the line numbers in the phone application.

Thanks again,

Boo
    04-01-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD