hi there,
    again i`m new to BB..i just got it and i would like to know how to set multiple alarms..for example i want one to ring at the same time everyday and i want to have other alarms that i can change daily. right now i can only use one alarm that i ahve to change all the time... is there any way i can have more than one alarm set?

Thanks for the help
    04-21-09 10:44 AM
    04-21-09 10:46 AM
    thanks for the link,
    but i checked on the site and i don't think the app is compatible with my device...
    04-21-09 11:56 AM
    It isn't listed, but it works.
    04-21-09 02:40 PM
    ok thanks, i'll try it
    04-22-09 09:27 AM
    befrie, did you try the "new alarm" in the calendar? That one is different than the alarm of the clock. I've gots several alarms set -- one for daily alarm (clock) one for Sunday alarm (calendar). Also, I set alarms/reminders through Mara Tick.
    04-22-09 02:40 PM
    I just use calendar alarms. Go into the calendar, scroll to the hour you want, like 7AM, Menu key and choose new alarm. For daily, choose weekly recurring and you can checkmark M-F.

I use a LOT of calendar alarms. Probably 4 a day, everything from daily wakeup to stop at the grocery store. And that's not including appointment reminders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 07:22 PM
    thanks for the link,
    but i checked on the site and i don't think the app is compatible with my device...
    Please let me know it it works because I had a different multiple alarm on my flip shortly after I got it and it screwed up my phone so eventually I had to delete it.
    04-23-09 08:40 PM
    Like Hubermania, I use the Calendar on my Blackberry for alarms. Just choose a day, and choose "new alarm". Turn on recurrence and set how often you want this alarm to run each week.

It's very misleading that the Alarm function only has 1 alarm to set, but you can set infinite number of alarms with your Calendar program.
    04-23-09 11:21 PM
    great thanks a lot guys!
    i'll try that before downlaoding an app.
    04-24-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD