So I've been having a problem the past couple of days...
    I set & use my alarm clock every night & have never had a problem with it. Well now it won't open. My blackberry freezes up after i try to open it & then after a few seconds will unfreeze & let me go where i want, but will never open the alarm clock. My alarm clock is set & still goes off at 545 every morning... grr.. so i need some help! haha.

the only thing that i can think of that might have caused it... was i had my phone hooked into my computer through usb the other day & windows media player was up. WMP asked if i wanted it to sync to the phone & not even thinking i said yes. Well my entire playlist, or what could fit, got downloaded into my phone. So i deleted all the songs off of my memory card because I figured that maybe that was the problem... but i still can't open the alarm clock. any suggestions???
    03-11-08 06:04 PM
    First, go to Options > Status, report to us what your current file free is. Then do a battery pull go back to Status and report to us what the file free is.
    03-11-08 06:12 PM
    file free before battery pull: 8084010 bytes

after:12188282 bytes
    03-11-08 06:19 PM
    wow... so a simple battery pull just did the trick... hmmmm!
    03-11-08 06:20 PM
    thanks! haha =)
    03-11-08 06:22 PM
    Yeah appears you were running a little low on memory. Anything under 10mb (~10,000,000 bytes) can cause issues on the phone. Check out these links if you haven't already.

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

Optimize your BB's Memory
    03-11-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD