Hello,

I got my Pearl a long while ago and it has been going fine. However, when I connected my pearl to the comp to upload some games, I had some problems. I never used the program from the CD so it was my first time installing the program. After I disconnected it:

1. My browser is gone..when I tried resending the service books from the Host Routing Table and did the battery pull it states "Uncaught exception: ApllicationRegistry.waitfor(0xac3ae76327d17f19)tim eout"

2. When I click on Jivetalk (I already purchased it couple months ago) it says "Error starting Jivetalk $2dBlackberry $2dpearl: Module 'net_rim_ecmascript' not found"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    11-19-07 04:20 PM
    Do you not have Desktop Manager loaded to your PC? It sounds like you ran Application Loader (in Desktop Manager) and you might have accidentally deleted a couple of things.

You can reload JiveTalk (use the same registration number as you have, write it down). Your browser should come back with the Register, as you did, and a battery pull. If not, try also to resend your Service Books.
    How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ

Good luck.
    11-19-07 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD