All filters unticked in address book, however still cannot access all addresses ?
    11-08-10 02:56 PM
    Please give more description as to your problem (i.e. How things were before, maybe if there was a turning point in which the address book started doing stuff you didn't want it to do, and what it's like now) Do you think there were any specific changes you made or settings that were changed?
    11-08-10 03:00 PM
    Address Book was sorted by first name, not sure what happened, however since having the problem I confirmed that all address book filters were turned off, did a reset (with phone on, removed battery etc.).

Tried to restore a backup of a previous version of the address book and still have the same problem.

Is there are "re-index" I can perform on the address book ???

If not do you have any other suggestions.
    11-08-10 04:14 PM
    Set your keyboard for Multi-Tap. Open your address book, hold down the Alt key and type RBLD (11 8 L 4) to rebuild it. You can also use Alt+VALD (77 A L 4) to validate the address book. Not sure when or where I found those particular gems on CrackBerry.
    11-10-10 10:11 AM
    HUBERMANIA, I been reading thru the 8200 Pearl Flip section alot since joining the Crackberry Forums recently, and I've noticed you post alot of replies with alot of good advice, often without thanks, I would like to thank you for what I have learned just from reading your posts, and am glad you will be around when I have trouble

THANKS in advance, Jaszmann
    11-24-10 05:33 PM
    HUBERMANIA, I been reading thru the 8200 Pearl Flip section alot since joining the Crackberry Forums recently, and I've noticed you post alot of replies with alot of good advice, often without thanks, I would like to thank you for what I have learned just from reading your posts, and am glad you will be around when I have trouble

THANKS in advance, Jaszmann
    11-24-10 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD