am not sure what I did but when I go into the address book, the title is "Business" and all the addresses are missing. It says " * No Addresses *" I backed up the blackberry. The backup says that there are 77 addresses in my address book. Have I deleted all of my addresses or are they still on there?

When I highlight an email, it displays the information that was in the address book.

I am looking for feedback.

TIA Tom
    11-09-07 11:22 AM
    It sounds like you have a Filter set on your Address Book. Do this:

- Go into the Address Book, click the Menu key (with the dots) and click Filter.
    - Now scroll down to 'Business' and click on the box next to it (to uncheck it).

You should now be able to see all of your Address Book entries.
    11-09-07 11:27 AM
    I would suggest going to your address book. Click the menu button. And then select Filter. It should have two options business and personal. Make sure neither are checked. That should reveal them. If neither is checked then I'm not really sure what the situation is though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-07 11:27 AM
    Nice juwack. You beat me.

11-09-07 11:28 AM
    Nice juwack. You beat me.
    I was typing as fast as I could!
    11-09-07 11:31 AM
    hmmmm............. when I do that, it takes me to the Profiles screen. I do not see anything relating to filters.
    11-09-07 02:11 PM
    That's wierd. Are you sure you went to the address book first?? Bring up your contacts then look for filters. It should be there. If not. You could always do a backup with the desktop manager and then reset your phone and then reinput the data onto your phone with the DM.

11-09-07 02:18 PM
    I was pushing the wrong button. It is fixed now. Thanks
    11-09-07 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD