Sorry if this is a re-hash, but is there a way to access a folder?
    I can add a folder to the desk top/ home page, but I can't seem to access it. Either with the Pearl, Blackberry Desktop Manager, or through Windows in mass storage mode. I would like to put some documents it there so I can have them with me at all times. I try via e-mail, but all I can do is save the whole message and not save just the attachment.

TIA!

Pete
    12-06-07 10:03 AM
    Are you talking about for emails or for organizing program shortcuts?

You have to drag some of the icons into it... It doesn't look any different, but more of a 'next-page'

It is useful for organizing things. I put all non essentials into one folder, and then all games into another to keep the first page clean looking.
    12-06-07 10:26 AM
    Not so much for email, but just files in general. Say I have a document on my computer, and want a copy on my handheld. I made a folder called "Documents" but I can't see it either with the Blackberry Desktop or through windows. How can I move files from my PC to this folder?
    TIA
    Pete
    12-06-07 10:46 AM
    How do u put emails in there?
    03-26-08 10:15 PM
    You'll have to add it to a memory card and save the files there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 02:10 AM
    After adding it to your media card you can explore to the file. You can set up a folder on your media card for "Documents" and place your files in there.
    03-27-08 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD