How can i Put Music Files on My Phone. I Have a 4 G Micro SD But when i drang and drop it dosen't show on the phone in the music section
    12-07-08 03:00 PM
    my husband has added alot of music to his phone but we never use the drag and drop we actually save it to the drive where our phone or memory card is connected and we have never had a problem with it not showing up.... hope this helps a little
    12-07-08 03:11 PM
    What file format are the audio files? Did you check to make sure they were compatible? If yes, try going to media> menu> explore. Find the location that you saved the music to. Do the filenames show? If yes, click on it to play does It play? If not, post back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 03:44 PM
    How can i Put Music Files on My Phone. I Have a 4 G Micro SD But when i drang and drop it dosen't show on the phone in the music section
    Use the media manager from the Desktop Manager. There is a sync program that will work with iTunes directly. I love it!
    12-08-08 12:16 AM
    Downloaded the BB Media Sync.....It's AWSOME. Links direct to i Tunes And is super easy to Sync Your bb
    12-09-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD